What happens at a Connect Group?
Groups are 8-12 people who:
- Learn together: we often study a book of the Bible, or a particular theme for a time.
- Pray together: we support each other in prayer, praise God and seek his will in our lives and communities.
- Have fun together: we'll eat, play games, go for walks, meet one another's families.
- Reach out: groups are outward looking.
As a group member you don't need to know the Bible well, be a prayer warrior or even be a Christian. You do need to:
- Take responsibility for your own spiritual growth
- Commit to Showing Up, Joining In and Being Real
Most of our groups run from September to July. If you'd like to join a group, sign up here or complete the form at the bottom of this page and our Small Groups Co-ordinator will contact you.
Why join a Group?
Community is vital. We all need people to look out for and who will look out for us. We believe that to grow spiritually we need to connect relationally.
Life change happens in the context of community.
Watch the videos below to hear from some of our Group members about the difference it's made to them.