Perhaps you are curious about faith but not convinced. Maybe you have friends or family members who believe in Jesus and follow him but you are not quite there yet.
A good place to start is to think about the questions you have. What are the things that make it difficult for you to believe or have faith? Write these questions down and then talk them through with someone you know who is a christian and who you trust. If nobody comes to mind, use the form below to reach out with us and we will help.
There are a lot of questions. That's ok, but you don't have to answer all of them now. Start with questions about who Jesus is:
- Do I believe Jesus existed?
- Do I believe Jesus is God?
- Do I believe Jesus died and came back to life?
- Do I believe Jesus' death and resurrection made it possible for me to be forgiven?
And ask some questions about yourself?
- Do I need to be forgiven?
- Am I open to discovering something new about faith?
- Am I open to changing my beliefs and practices?
If you are genuinely curious about faith, recognise that your goal is to take a step closer to Jesus. This is easier in community. We would really encourage you to find ways to connect with people who can help you take steps on your faith journey. Join. connect group or go on the next alpha course.
If you would like help with taking your next step please fill in the form below and we will get back in touch with you as soon as we can. There are also some other resources we recommend at the bottom of this page.